Christmas Eve! Jack is a goof ball and it's really hard to get a serious picture of him. This is the best I could do that night.
Here's the kids spreading food out for Santa's reindeer. We were lucky, it snowed on Christmas Eve.
Here's Jack fighting off kisses from the girls.
Unlike most of you who's children slept in until 6 or 7am, Kennedy and Rylee were up at 3:45am. I made them stay in their room until 6am. I know I'm a mean mom but that is just too early for me.
This is my gift to Stephen, a pullup bar. However Kennedy and Rylee love it more than most of their own gifts. They use it more too. They both do a few pullups everytime they walk by it.
Rylee loves to let everyone know that in Gymnastics her nickname is "Muscles".
Kennedy loves to show off her muscles as well.
Gregory, Mimi and Max came to Cedar a couple of days after Christmas to visit. Grandma Janet came over as well.
Kennedy, Rylee and Jack love it when their older brothers and sisters come to visit. They are all so much fun and give them a lot of attention. Here they are deliberating over a game. Gregory and Kennedy were on a team against Mimi, Rylee and Jack.
We all sat down for a tea party one afternoon.
My family is continually blessed. We had a wonderful Christmas. We gave to a family who are currently not as fortunate as us. I feel bad we didn't do more. There are so many people in our own communities who are hurting because of the failing economy. One New Years Resolution I made is to become more aware of those in need and actively be engaged in service. My family has been given so much and I would feel very ungrateful if I din't give back. We live in a wonderful neighborhood and have so many wonderful friends around us. I am blessed to be the receiver of much service and I am very grateful to all those who have helped me and my family throughout the past year.




8 comments:
Cute Cute pictures. 3:45?! Holy smokes! Glad you guys had a great Christmas.
I love the girl's pjs! So cute! 3:45??? You are NOT a mean mom. That is out of control! Your comments on my blog always make me laugh....I guess y'all can get the baby diapers! :-) My sister is going to give me a shower eventually...you are SO invited! I can't wait! I hope it's politically correct since she's the first & only girl. :-)
I showed Kiel these pics and he likes the one of Kennedy's muscles. I told him to tell her he saw the pictures and he said they really don't talk. He's usually not shy, but I guess he is with Kennedy! Funny kids.
your girls are so dang cute! I'm glad you had a good Christmas. My boys all got up by 6 after I had told them to go back to bed too. I make my kids wait in there room until I get a fire going and coffee and hot chocolate made for everyone. It drives them nuts they can hardly stand the excitement. You have to do something to make the morning last longer when you don't have much to open LOL!!! In the next few months I want to start coming over to visit if that's ok? Luv ya see you soon.
It looks like it was a great Christmas! It is good to see pictures of the older kids. Greg looks like a younger Steve to me. You have a really nice family Trin. I agree with you, you are truly blessed with what and whom you have in your life. Love you, Shan
3:45 is ridiculous.
Love the teaparty and your tough, but dainty gals.
Those are great pictures, I love your girl's boots, so cute! I can't believe your kids got up so early! My girls didn't get up until 8:00, we finally had to WAKE them up!!
I love your pics! your family is so cute! Oh and I love that your girls woke up so early, Doug is always disappointed when mine sleep in. You guys look like you had a great Christmas! Oh and I love the muscle shots
Those pj's for the girls are way too cute! And waking up at 3:45 is Crazy! I always snuck out of bed around then too and would check out the loot and then wait for everyone else to wake up. It is all part of the Christmas excitement!!
Post a Comment