This post is all about belief. Here are the rules --some of your answers can't be religious. You should include at least one belief about food and one belief or unbelief that reflects your philosophy about life.
6 Things I Believe:
1. I believe that with God all things are possible.
2. I believe that family is most important.
3. I believe that not forgiving will mostly hurt you.
4. I believe that you can live on candy. (for a day or two)
5. I believe that being a good person will make you happy.
6. I believe that everyone needs love.
6 Things I don't Believe:
1. I do not believe that the grass is greener on the other side.
2. I do not believe that one woman can do it all.
3. I do not believe that just being a good person is enough.
4. I do not believe you can judge a book by its cover.
5. I do not believe my body will ever be the same as it was before kids.
6. I do not believe in worrying about the things you can’t change.
6 Things I am not sure about:
1. I’m not sure if I can ever become really organized.
2. I’m not sure if I can ever teach Jack to behave.
3. I’m not sure if I can ever have the sex talk with my kids.
4. I’m not sure how children from the same family can be so different.
5. I’m not sure if Steve will be Hawaii ready by next November.
6. I’m not sure why I am so blessed while other people around the world are less unfortunate.
Now I am tagging: Shanna, Holli, Brandy, Jenise, Jamie, Holly
Cara Menghilangkan Ketombe Membandel
10 years ago




11 comments:
I loved your answers. I couldn't even imagine what your body looked like before kids, cause you have an amazing body now. Unless you are talking about the way it works now vs. then. Then I totally understand
I like your answers. I will do this tag, but I might take awhile, it is hard for me to come up with answers I like.
I fully agree that the grudge holder is the greatest victim of the grudge.
Awesome answers. I love that everyone I tagged has come up with way better answers than I did to my own tag. I second Kari Ann's comment. And just you wait, Jack will turn out just awesome.
Being new to this blog thing, I'm not sure what being tagged means. I think I get the jist of it. Do I need to tag 6 people then?
The 6 things you don't believe are my favorites! Especially number 1! AMEN!
WOW... you are really amazing!!!!
You came up with awesome responses. I totally agree with it all, and I must say I have lived on candy for quite a while! Short term gratification is pretty fun, it's the long term conseqence that stinks!
I loved all your answers! Especially the sex talk, I made Joe do it!!
You are amazing though!!
Thank you for all your hard work with the party.
I am glad I got that tag done. I love your answers Trin. You are a wonderful person and it comes across in your answers.
Post a Comment