Sunday, July 18, 2010

Private

Going, going, gone, or maybe just private not sure. It's time to put an end to my blog or just go private, not exactly sure yet. If you want to be added so you can still view my scattered posts, leave me a message with your email.

Here are recent pics. I'm too lazy to explain them all.

Class Reunion

Sand dunes
We were fortunate enough to spend the 4th of July weekend with my friend Cindy and her family. It was so much fun. It was a great break from the everyday.


What a crew. My kids and my brother's kids.




That's me on that cliff. Yes I jumped off. And Kennedy went down the zip line.

Here's the proof. That's me and Cindy. What were we thinking?




Marshmallow roasting is a daily occurrence. Check out these big babies.



Cedar's new lake



My little man. He sure is cute.

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

Hey trin u finally posted, YAY! Ur kids really are so cute, I hope u just go private, I love being able to see how u all are doing. I hope to see u all again soon. Ill let you know when we head back down to kanab again

Reeves Family said...

Please don't stop blogging, That is the only way I get to see you and your little darlings. If you go private please add me to you list. jminrev@yahoo.com I hope all is well. Can you believe it has been 15 years since we graduated and met in college? CRAZY

Taryn said...

I love reading about your adventures even if they are scattered. Add me please tarynreaves@hotmail.com

Josie said...

Hey Trinity,
I totally understand the whole blogging thing. I have debated on whether or not to end mine too. If you decide to go private my email is josiestew@hotmail.com
I want to get Rylee and Alexa together before summer is over, call me if she can play this week. Also let me know who her teacher is for the next year, Alexa got Mrs. Winslow. =)