Every time family comes to cedar we end up eating at least once at Pizza Factory.
Kennedy, Claire, Rylee, Jack & Siena
This trip, I got Emilie to walk on the wild side and try sushi for the first time from another favorite restaurant(Ninja). She didn't gag. Actually I think she really liked it. Well maybe not "really". I still got to finish it. It's one of my favorite foods.
One of the best things about summer in Cedar is the Shakespeare Festival. Each evening before the plays begin there is the Green Show. Singing and dancing performances for the family. We love attending many times throughout the summer.
We went to Salt Lake for a surprise birthday bash for my sister in law Joanne. It just so happen that it was her son Taylor's actually birthday so we celebrated both.
Rylee & Siena thought hiding under the diving board was a good idea.
Horseback riding at Bear Lake



Jack spent the day at his friend Will's house in Farmington. Jack is still asking to go back. He would prefer to play with Will over just about anything.
We had one last back to school splash at the reservoir. Poor Jack, he's always the only boy.
Ready, get set,
their off and running,
and their in.
Avery, Kennedy, Britney & Siena
On our way back from a soccer game, we spotted some miniature ponies. Of course we had to stop.
My Brother Terry, His wife Adrianne and their kids came for the weekend. We love anytime we get to be with them. We took a trip down to Cedar's new reservoir.
Just the girls. Jordan(12), Kennedy(10), Becky(11), Kaylee(9), Rylee(7)
Muscle boys. Brandon(7), Tayson(5), Jack(4)
Kennedy & Becky had lots of fun on our tire swing.
Brandon & Jack cleaned up the back patio for me.
Greg, Mimi, Max, baby Laurel & Megan came for a weekend visit.
Us with my brother Terry's family.
Kennedy & Megan
Megan & Rylee
Max, 2 years old
1st day of school!
Rylee, 2nd grade
Kennedy, 5th grade




5 comments:
Ok first off, you are one of the most gorgeous woman I know. Seriously you are beautiful! Second, I can't believe you have a 5th grader. Wow she is so grown up. And thirdly, your kids are all so stinkin cute :)
Soo cute Trin! Your family is so Beautiful! You guys seem to be doing so well:) I'm glad you guys have been able to have alot of fun this summer...isn't it sad that its already over. I hope to see you guys again soon:) YOu guys are all amazing people:)
Those are some great pictures! You have darling kids. I love their school poses!
Oh and YES you better call if you guys come up next month:) We would love to see you all! Maybe you could teach Doug and I what sushi is good and bad:) we really want to try it sometime too:)
So sorry! Cyndi told me that you had gone private. It has been forever since I have been on here. It looks like you had a great time going horse back riding. And you have been soooo busy it seems. I agree with Jamie you are beautiful. Your kids look wonderful.
Will you add me to your e-mail list so I don't have to borrow Cyndi's? bstolbert@frontiernet.net
Love ya.
Post a Comment