Today was the first day of ski school for Kennedy and Katie along with (Siena, Genna, Nate, Anna, McKallie and several other friends). It snowed the two days prior and we awoke this morning to sunshine. It couldn't have been better for their first day. Kennedy let me know that she's amazing at skiing. Her instructor told her to show the others how to do certain things. Her ego is pretty big right now. I'm glad they loved it. They have 4 more weeks of this and by then who knows how good they'll be.
Cara Menghilangkan Ketombe Membandel
10 years ago




3 comments:
Looks like alot of fun! Good Job Kennedy for being a PRO already!! Oh and Trin Im standing by what I said...PERFECT:) YOu really are an amazing person!
I love you and your kids so much! I am glad that Katie has been able to come and stay with you for a while. Your friend always, Shan
Trin- I didn't know you stayed there:) That is awesome, Doug and I both Love Lahaina also. It is such a fun town. We spent most of our time at the harbor and walking front street and of course on boats:) We should get together and chat sometime:) It would be fun, Oh and I love you like SISTER you know that right?! Just so you know:)
Post a Comment