We’ve added a new addition to our family. My cousin Katie moved in with us two weeks ago. She just turned 14 and is in 8th grade. It’s been a little adjustment on everybody but all in all things have seemed to be going really well. I’ve always loved Katie and wanted the very best for her. It’s a little harder being the one who has to keep tabs on her and make sure she’s in the right but she’s definitely worth it. She started heading down the wrong path sometime ago and has been in need of a change. I really hope she decides to hold onto the right and realizes it's the only way she will truly be happy.(Katie is holding her cute niece Katia)

Cute makeover done by Brenna and Katie on Natalie and Kennedy.

Scary makeover done by Kennedy and Natalie on Brenna and Katie.

Personally I think Kennedy and Natalie got the better end of the deal.
3 comments:
How fun to have Katie with you guys!!! You are such a perfect person to help her, I bet she looks up to you so much! I hope everything turns out godd for all of you
far from perfect, Cyndi
You are such a wonderful person. A true saint! I don't know how many people could take on that role. She is lucky to have someone like you who will love her unconditionally and give her a chance for a happier life. What an inspiration :)
Post a Comment