Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Easiest Thanksgiving yet

We spent Thanksgiving in Orem at Jerry and Leilani's house. (Steve's sister). I did absolutely no cooking. I felt a little guilty, however it sure was a treat. Leilani did a marvelous job. Everything was absolutely perfect. She's kind of like that. I was very thankful we had family to spend the holidays with.





We stayed the weekend at Little America in Salt Lake. On Friday night there was a gingerbread, Christmas event at the Grand America. It was spectacular. This was the first and it is said to be an annual event from now on. I'm glad we didn't miss it.

We were greeted in the lobby by the Jazz bear.




Check out these amazing gingerbread houses that were auctioned off.





4 comments:

Brandy said...

We did the same! No cooking or anything, it's such a relief. You guys look so great.

Cyndi said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun! I love eating things I didn't cook, I bet it was nice and relaxing:) Those ginger bread houses are amazing...Come on Trin I bet you could do it you tried (You do just about everything else) lol! You really are super mom

Jenise said...

Looks like fun. We used to do the Little America buffet with Shawn's family when it was there turn to have us.

Anonymous said...

That sounds and looks like a great Thanksgiving. I love the gingerbread houses. They were amazing.