
Every week, or day for that matter, I recommit myself to my workouts and eating healthier. As I sat in the dentist's office waiting for all my children to have their teeth cleaned, I open a magazine and was hit with this picture. I ripped it out immediately (which normally I'm against). Dara Torres is my new hero. We'll see how my commitment goes waking up to this picture each morning.




3 comments:
You make me laugh!
Haha I took a picture of myself to remind me of what I don't want to look like. Sometimes you need a little motivation.
That is great motivation, she looks amazing. I need something like that I guess! I'm planning on starting this fall, right now our lives are so crazy with weddings and running kids around I don't have a minute to myself.
I still want to get the girls together sometime this summer!
Post a Comment