Monday, December 1, 2008

The Girls


It’s so nice having another woman in the house. However, it’s a little hard to think of Megan as a woman. We love it when she comes to visit. We don’t get to see her very much anymore now that she is off to school and in Young Ambassadors. It’s hard for her to get away with all that goes on, but the times she is here she is so much fun. I'm very lucky to have her in my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trin, your family is growing so much. Megan is a beautiful young women. I remember her from when she was just little and she has really grown up. You all look so much a like, it's crazy!! However it would be very hard to figure out who the mother is. You look amazing! Love ya, Shan

mccall... said...

What a beautiful picture - your tree looks great!

Rachelle said...

Trinity I just made up my own tag post and then tagged you. Hope you will play because I think your answers would be very interesting.