Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bugs

We went to our cabin at Navajo Lake and lasted ONE night. We are not bug people. It's a beautiful place however bugs are not our idea of fun. From the pictures you can see that the kids were somewhat unaffected, however I had the car keys, so what I said ruled. Hopefully the bugs will burn out by August.

2 comments:

KA said...

Do you remember when we "camped out" and made Dutch Oven on a cold night at Yankee Meadows? You and Steve were such good sports, and we laughed at how crazy we were for trying to beg the Summer to come. I call a "do over" for the summer of 2010. Yikes! That sounds like a long time away. I look forward to following your blog until then. :-)Welcome aboard!

Rachelle said...

Hey girlm
You did it. I'm calling you to find out how you did that slideshow. I can't figure it out on my blog. I want to invite you to mine so I will call ya.