Saturday, July 26, 2008

Navajo Lake

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You are a professional blogger already! It is sooo cute! Your kids are just beautiful. I do remember when your family brought oreos over. My kids were in heaven! You have always been so sweet. Not to mention that you always look dang cute!

Anonymous said...

I love Navajo lake and Duck Creek. I feel so sad having it so far away. Looking at your pictures makes me remember when my parents use to take us there to camp and just fish. Brent and I spent a lot of time on that mountian when we were first married. We love Crystal Springs. That is a really beautiful place. I agree about the bugs though. But OFF is a good alternitive too. Boo, down with bugs!! Ha, Ha.

Cyndi said...

Hey Trin your family is so cute!! I can't believe how big Kennedy is wow! I think she was 2 last time I saw her. Your kids are absolutely beautiful. I hope life is treating you well. You look amazing