Hunting eggs
While Jack and Rylee hunted eggs, Kennedy spent the day with the boys shooting bows. For her first time, I heard she did really well and held her own. Way to go Ken.




Easter Morning
Slurpies and DS's make traveling much more fun.
Live Today as if tomorrow mattered




3 comments:
I knew you guys did something fun! Looks like Kennedy can kick some major trash with al the boys:) That is deffinately a good thing! All your kids are so cute! I got Rylees invite! She is such a pretty girl.
wow! I finally am getting caught up on everyone's blogs. You look beautiful like always. Way to go Brian! Kelsey looks gorgeous. If she is half as sweet as she is pretty you all have it made.
It looks like you had a great Easter. I love that Kennedy spent the day shooting the bow. Good for her! I hope to see you soon. I think I just need to make a trip to Cedar just to see you. I will call you -k-.
I knew you guys did something fun! Looks like Kennedy can kick some major trash with al the boys:) That is deffinately a good thing! All your kids are so cute!
gay
Post a Comment