Looks like you guys had tons of fun! We have been the most slacky parents this winter! The only time we even tubed at all was with you guys down in Kanab! Well I guess I'm not getting the mother of the year award again this year:) but hey you might;) I hope to see you guys soon! Will wanted Jack to come to his party super bad! It was hard explaining that he lived too far away
I hope we get together some time soon. You guys look like you are having a lot of fun. I like the pictures. I can't tell but from the profile "HE", looks a lot the same. Love ya!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! We have been the most slacky parents this winter! The only time we even tubed at all was with you guys down in Kanab! Well I guess I'm not getting the mother of the year award again this year:) but hey you might;) I hope to see you guys soon! Will wanted Jack to come to his party super bad! It was hard explaining that he lived too far away
I hope we get together some time soon. You guys look like you are having a lot of fun. I like the pictures. I can't tell but from the profile "HE", looks a lot the same. Love ya!
Post a Comment