All the little ones (minus Rylee, who was sick, poor thing) made it past midnight. They even got to toast in the New Year.
There wasn't too much snow, but the temps were pretty low. Luckily the sun was shinning or else I'm not sure we would have spent as much time outside.
Kennedy and Megan
Casey and Rylee
Jack and Will were happy to play on the trackers.
Who's the king or queen of the tube? That was the best for my kids. They loved being pulled on the tube by Doug (Cindy's husband.) Falling off, or being pulled off made it even better.




2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a good time. Especially the kids. I wish that we had been able to make it. Miss you.
HAHAHA I love that last pic of Jack! He is a super star man! I can't believe how tough he is! I think I would have been crying if I face planted as many times as he did right into the snow, COLD!!! I love you and your kids Trin! I am so happy we have been hanging out more:) YOu and your kids are so amazing and I love and respect you all!
Post a Comment