Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cornbelly's

The weekend before last for UEA we headed to Salt Lake. We went for the annual Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. This was our first time. The kids had loads of fun. At dark they haunt their corn maze patterned off of the Fablehaven series. Kennedy and Rylee begged for an adult to go with them but we all chickened out. We opted for the normal corn maze. They were a little disappointed but still had fun none the less.




Jack is getting too big.


We're all ready to attempt the corn maze.
Notice all the round circle blotches on the photo. My sister-in-law says they are orbs. (spirits) Pretty spooky.


Jack and Rylee got lost a few times in the maze.


Rylee and Kennedy didn't follow the rules.


Next year my pumpkins will look like these.


Jack roped a bull.


Swimming is the best at Little America.


We spent a day at Gateway. The kids museum was a fun way to waste some time.


Kennedy's big but still just a little kid at heart.


Jack loved the water toys the best. He complained for quite a while after however because most of the water ended up down the front of him. He was soaked. I'm not sure how the apron failed.


Kennedy as a news caster for KSL 5 news.


5 comments:

Cyndi said...

Super cute Trin! I'm glad you guys had so much fun while up here! You guys are always doing lots of fun things! I don't know how you manage it all....Wonder woman perhaps???

Anonymous said...

WOW! you have been so busy!! It looks like you have been having so much fun though. Send me your E-mail address again. It won't go through!

Anonymous said...

Jenise wants you to add her to your list too. Here is her address:jenise.challis@yahoo.com

Josie said...

Hey Trinity,

It's been a long time since I've talked to you, I was wondering how things are. Call or email me, (I can't find your number) I would like to catch up with you and get the girls together sometime!

Cyndi said...

Hey Trin time for an update!!