Kennedy 4th grade

Rylee 1st grade

Nice day at Zion
St.George get-a-way. Jack & Claire
Kite festival
Many crazy late nights
Soccer ended. Kennedy's team ended the season undefeated. Rylee's team had only 2 losses. Jack can't wait till he plays next year.
Rylee turned 7 and got haircut
Rylee's 7 year old picture

Jack's preschool graduation




6 comments:
Looks like you are staying busy and having lots of fun. Your kids are so stinkin cute!
Trin your kids are growing so fast! Rylee is already 7...wow! It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun and staying Way busy. I would love to see you when you come up to Lagoon! We actually got season passes...if your going alone we would love to come with you all:) And of course it would be a blast to have you guys come by the house and see the bunnies and stuff.
I feel like I am running behind all the time! I am so glad to see that the kids are doing well. It looks like you are keeping them busy. That is great because it means that you are staying busy too. Lots of love, Shan
Trin, we will plan on going on Saturday for sure...I'll get your # from SHanna, that way we can meet up somewhere:) I don't know about discounts...sorry. all I know is if you go twice, it pays for a season pass...thats why we did it:)
Your kids are so cute! Thanks again for inviting Lexi to Rylee's birthday party. She LOVED it and she carries that pillow everywhere! You are such a neat Mom, those kids are very lucky!
Its time for an update Trin... I know you have some way cute pics of the weekend so I want to see the rest of them:) get to it girl!
Post a Comment