Yesterday was Jack's Birthday. My little boy is getting to be a big boy, a very crazy, wild, big boy! I'm not sure if he'll ever mellow out. But we definitely are glad to have him around. He keeps all of us on our toes at all times. Happy Birthday BIG BOY!
Greg, Max, and Jack at The Birthday dinner.
Megan also had a birthday on the 6th. She's back to school at BYU now, so any chance we get to see her is a special day.
Greg, Mimi and Max moved to Cedar last week. They now have the perfect babysitter. Kennedy loves that little boy a ton and he doesn't mind her either.
Soccer ended.

We had our last trip to our cabin at Navajo Lake for the year.
Jack all set to take the canoe out, unfortunately the rain didn't stop long enough for us to go out on the lake.
It rained that night and therefore we had to finish our smores indoors.
Ken's BFF Nat got to come on this trip.
The wind blew so hard the night before there were actually trees in the road when we left. Luckily they were pretty skinny and we could move them long enough to drive through.
We went to Kanab for a reception last Saturday. Kennedy and Jack are always very photogenic.
I'm not big on pictures of myself, but I have to post these because their with family I rarely see anymore. Shanna was practically my sister growing up and Cindy is her little sister which makes her mine as well.
My Aunt Georgia




6 comments:
How did you get so many October birthdays in your family? It's the only month we don't even have one! :-)
Did you get some ideas for the teacher apprec?
Cute pics! I don't know why you don't like pictures of yourself. You always look so dang gorgeous! I'm jealous you have a cabin to get away to.
He's so cute! Boys have an overwhelming amount of energy!
Happy Birthday JACK!!! You guys look like you've been having alot of fun, I can deffinately see the appeal of a cabin:) So much easier! And a real bathroom:) I loved seeing you and your beautiful kids last weekend. I hope we see eachother again soon:)
Trin, It was good seeing you! I always miss you more after we see each other. I agree with Jamie! Shesh... you don't like pictures? You nut.
Anyway, I hope that we get together soon. Tyler stopped by after you left. I wish that you could have visited with him for a moment. He seemed to be doing well. It has been a long time since we have seen him.
He is so cute, I can't believe he's 4! That's a darling cake, did you make it?
Post a Comment