It officially feels like fall after the Pumpkin Fest. We love the Pumpkin Fest. The kids have so much fun. Here some pictures from Saturday. It was also Cedar City's Livestock and Heritage Festival. In the parade there were close to 1,000 sheep going down main street. The kids thought it was cool but it stunk. It was also SUU's homecoming. And yes I'm happy to say they won by a landslide.
Cara Menghilangkan Ketombe Membandel
10 years ago







10 comments:
Trin you and stephen are so funny. You don't look as inocent as I imagined little red to be:) But your hubby makes a great big bad wolf:) Looks like you guys had fun! I love your pics of the kids...looks like the kids had a BLAST!
Trintiy all I have to say is WOW! oh and Steve looks great too.
Nice costumes!! I love it :)
You guys look awesome. What a cute idea. You little sexy vixon :)
Lovely Trin!! You guys make a great pair.
I love your costumes! You look so cute!
Those are awesome costumes!! What a great idea, you look great!
Great costumes!
That's my fave couples costume I've seen yet.
It's been a little while since you posted! Busy much?
Do you need help with Teacher Appreciation soon? I'm here!
You look so cute.
Post a Comment