Friday, September 4, 2009

One Out! Many more to go.

Rylee lost her FIRST tooth last night. It was an exciting moment, however the next morning was even more amazing when she found five dollars in her tooth fairy pillow with a special note. She can't wait for the next ones to follow.


Jack started Joy school.


And that night he fell and cut his forhead open on the bottom of his door.


Life continues.

4 comments:

Reeves Family said...

I love the new pics of the kids. They are so freakin cute! Looks like you are staying busy with your embroidery machine. You are so very talented. I love all the stuff you have made.

Josie said...

It's so fun when they start to lose teeth. I hope you're house has a better tooth fairy than ours does. Acasia of course knows and she actually lost a tooth today and I told her to put the money under her pillow instead of the tooth, so the tooth fairy wouldn't have to remember!!

Rachelle said...

Yay, got to use the toothfairy pillow. Your toothfairy is way nicer than mine. Ours only brings a dollar. I am happy to have our new Trinity made tooth pillow because the tooth fairy almost always forgets as well.

Hafen's said...

Hey Trinity, thank you so much for the great comment, you as well look Amazing and not a day older than your kids! I still can't believe we are in our "30's" It blows my mind~ Your Family is darling and you have so many "look a likes" I wish I did! Who knows maybe we will have another and I will get mine, probably not though! We are pretty stacked as it is! Keep in touch Ebbi