Friday, May 15, 2009

Rylee's Crash

Rylee had an awesome 6th birthday. She now believes she is too big for her bike. She wants a bike just like Kennedy's. She can't even get on the bike without help but then she can ride it pretty well. Her bike is the perfect size for her but she feels it is just too easy. Monday night she was turning on her bike just a little bit too fast on the loose gravel and here are the picture of what happened next. Needless to say she will not be getting a bigger bike for the moment.





On her 3rd birthday she feel in the bathtub and busted her two front teeth. They are now a very dark color because all of the nerves died. Luckily they are her baby teeth and for 3 years now we have been waiting for the day they will fall out. I really hope we have somewhat of the same chance with this incident. I hope her scars will not be permanent. Rylee has a perfect face and I feel so bad this happened.

10 comments:

George Family said...

Well if she has a scare it will just give her character and a conversational piece!! She looks like a tough little girl. I cant believe she is smiling after all that. What a sweat heart. It looks like you better lock her up on her ninth birthday. Three, Six and Nine is next! I cant wait to see you this July unless you want to come visit sooner. Yes that was a hint!

Jenise said...

Poor thing, I hate to see kids get hurt. That looks like it stings. I hope it heals well also.

Kelly said...

She is still adorable even with a few scrapes and bruises!

Anonymous said...

Poor Rylee! She really took a beating. I loved the picture of your mom. How is she? I really miss her. She was so much a part of my life growing up. She was always so good to me.
By the way Rylee is so spunky and pretty I wouldn't worry to much about her face being scarred. She has everything going for her.

Karynn said...

OUCH! Poor little thing! She didn't go down easily, did she?

Rachelle said...

Oh I hate those crash and burns. Faces are such resilient things and she will be her normal self soon. But hey you could try a little mederma if you are worried.

KA said...

That is what I like to call a "trophy of childhood." They can't be avoided if you're letting your children experience the joys of just being kids. So, good job Rylee, you like great!

Stephanie said...

Ouch. I love how she is smiling still. What a cutie.

Rachelle said...

My kids piano teacher is Mrs. Andersen. She lives on Leigh Hill.

NANA said...

Rylee my love, you need to be careful. I love your beautiful face please take care of it and try not to grew up too fast. I love you all.