Rylee turned 6 on Friday. We had her birthday party with friends on Thursday. She had a cooking party. It was all girls this time. She did feel a little bad because she has several boys that are her friends, but the numbers are climbing rapidly and therefore, we limited it to only girls. I love throwing parties for my girls. I say girls, because up till now that’s all the parties we’ve had. Jack is expecting a party this October when he turns 4 so I’ll have to start figuring out what to do at a boys party. I made each of the girls an apron with their name on it. I’m pretty sure they all liked them. The party lasted 2 hours and I’m sad to say that we ran out of time and didn’t get to everything I had planned. They did get to paint plates, decorate cupcakes, make pizzas, play games, and make brownie sundaes. The build up is always so great and then in a short time it’s all over, but it’s definitely worth it.
Out of all my children, Rylee is the most like I was when I was a child. I’m not happy to admit it, but that is not a positive thing. She is very stubborn and quite a bit defiant. No one can tell her what to do. She does what she wants, when she wants. The reason that I have hope is because I was the same way, and look at me now. (What else is there to say!)
Rylee is very smart. Kennedy was always so easy to teach and advanced very quickly with everything. I was quietly a little worried that Rylee was not progressing in quite the same manner. Kennedy was reading to her class in Preschool and Rylee didn’t start reading until the end of Preschool. Kind of a silly way to judge it right! However, Kennedy was almost an entire year older than Rylee was when she went into Kindergarten, because of their birthdays. Anyway my point is, is that Rylee is just as far along. I have very smart children and of that I am very proud.
Rylee is left handed and we think she’s extra special for it. I’m sure it has a little bit to do with her creativity. She is, of all my kids the most creative. She loves doing crafts and is very much a perfectionist. She is also good at figuring things out and is the most patient at things like that. The largest puzzle our family has is 750 pieces. Rylee would sit at the table for hours working on the puzzle, day after day until it was finished and this was over a year ago. (She wasn’t quite 5 yet!)
Rylee is an amazing girl. She will go very far in her life. I am positive she will achieve great things. With all the hardship she gives me, there are way too many positive things about her that I would be very ungrateful if I didn’t tell everyone how blessed I am to have her as my daughter. I wouldn’t want her any other way.
Happy Birthday Rylee! I love you with all my heart.
Friday Rylee picked Chili's for her birthday dinner.
Friday my mom arrived from Connecticut for a weekend visit. Saturday we went to Kanab to visit cousins.




10 comments:
Rylee has the sassiest poses I absolutely love it!! She is so cute and she looks so much like you too. Isn't it crazy how kids all excell and do things thier own way! Megan and Kacie are Twins and they learn and do things differently also. In your pics of Jack, he reminds me so much of Will. I bett they would be best buds if we lived by eachother. How cute your little fgamily is
You are good, making all those aprons. Can you make me one!!! jk They are really cute. You look like you can really throw a party. Your kids are so cute.
What an awesome party!! You are such a great mom! Rylee is so cute. How fun to have your mom with you on mother's day!
Oh Trin boy parties are so fun cause they are so easy to please. LOL! You need to get your girls into commercials or modeling they are so dang cute and love to pose. You are such a fun mom and your kids are so lucky to have you in their lives.
Happy Birthday Rylee!
Thank you so much for inviting Alexa to the party, she LOVED it and had a lot of fun. And the apron was so adorable, she wanted to sleep with it on!! I can't believe you made them. Thanks so much!!
Hey Trin! Those aprons that you made are super cute! Please tell me how you made them??? The funniest thing about your post is that I LIVE in Kanab and I didn't know that the water feature at the park was on yet. So, you got to be the one to let me know with your cutie-pie kiddo pics. Thanks! :) My Kelly would love Rylee, they both rock the same poses. :)
Are you kidding me?? I want to come to your kid's birthday parties! Those aprons are ADORABLE! I want one!!! Too much fun! What a great mom you are!
Cute aprons! You are such a crafty woman, I wish I could be like that. The girls look like they had fun. Rylee is adorable and always wants to play with Leland. We got to make it happen!
HAPPY 6TH RYLEE!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn wears her apron everyday. You are an awesome mom and it shows through your awesome kids.
WOW! I want to be Rylee's friend! You are amazing. The aprons are way cute. You are such a fun mom.
Post a Comment