Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Megan's Song

Megan is an amazing singer. She recently recorded a song for the New Era. It's a beautiful song.

Tender Mercies of The Lord

If the link doesn't work here is where to find it.

1. Go to lds.org
2. Click on Prepare a lesson
3. Click on Magazines
4. Click on New Era
5. Click on Music
6. Click on Tender Mercies of The Lord (Piano and Vocals)

We all are so proud of her. She does so many things that I cannot even imagine one person doing and staying sane. She is always going from here to there and always does it with a smile. We all love you Megan.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

What an amazing and talented girl! And beautiful too!!

Josie said...

She is very beautiful and talented!

Stephanie said...

That is great. I bet you guys are so proud of her.

Stacy said...

WOW!!!!!! What an amazing young lady! Love the voice and the words of that song! Nothing short of being proud proud proud parents! ;)

Toby and Holly said...

She is beautiful. And about your last blog... How do you do it all woman!!

Anonymous said...

My girls listened to her sing and they thought that she sounded like a princess off from a Disney movie. Brent and I think that she has a beautiful voice. What talent!

GetrDunn said...

Trinity I just talked to you so here is my message. You are absolutely amazing and very very beautiful. I love ya tons.