Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Days Of School

Jack's first day of Joy School

Rylee's first day of Kindergarten

Rylee and her friend Brooklyn ready to learn, or play at least

Kennedy's first day of 3rd grade

9 comments:

Jenise said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are.

Taryn said...

Jack and Rylee are sooo cute. Nobody could resist those smiles... I think Kenndy is amazing...I love having her in class on Sundays

Kelly said...

I love that picture of Jack! Watch out ladies, here he comes!

mccall... said...

Your kids are gorgeous!

Coopercomics said...

I was more worried about Kelly's first day of school than she was. It looks like your kids were all cool about it too...that is sweet.

Camille said...

I can't believe Jack is starting school! He looks so so cute with his backpack! Oh what gorgeous kids you have!!

Taryn said...

Trinity, I own all 4 and you are welcome to use the first 3...the fourth is already out on loan. just say when and I'll bring them over.

Unknown said...

They look so cute!! We will have to get Haislee and Riley together. Haislee is always looking for someone new to play with.

Josie said...

Hey Trinity!
I found your blog through Amanda's and I want to send you an invite to mine, but I need your e-mail address. Send it to josiestew@hotmail.com

Your kids are so cute!